Jupiter integrates with Payment Sense mobile EFT solution. If you need to take payment at the table, the Payment Sense solution interrogates Jupiter and
recalls outstanding table check detail and balances, allowing the bill to be printed from EFT terminal. Payment can then be taken immediately without having to go to the EPOS terminal.
- Transfer Sub Total to Terminal
- Cut down on mistakes
- Pay At Table
- Print Bill from Terminal
- Increase revenue
- Faster Service
Why accept payment cards?
To help decide whether to take cards or not, here are some reasons why accepting cards could improve business:
- Customers increasingly expect to be able to pay by card.
- Payment at the time of the sale – no more “the cheque is in the post” – and the money is in the merchant’s bank account, typically, within four working days.
- Potential cost savings from holding less cash – saving on the security required to look after this money and trips to the bank to pay-in takings.
- Improved cash flow with less support on financing such as using an overdraft or loan.
- Easier to make a sale, if customers do not have enough cash on them at the time, they could use a cardinstead.
- It is usually quicker to accept card payments than a cheque.
- In most cases, where a customer uses a chip & PIN card in a shop, this will be a guaranteed payment for the merchant as the customer cannot claim they did not initiate the transaction.
- When businesses take card payments they know exactly how much the transaction will cost to process, and this can help when putting together a business plan.